1. Select the input Voltage at the bottom. (e.g. US should
use 110V, U.K. should use 220V)
2. Select the DC output voltage same as your battery pack's
3. Select the proper charging current. Generally, higher
current shortens the charging time but makes the battery pack
far from actual fully charged. UNC recomments that use 2.0
mAH or above to charge the battery pack.
4. Plug the charger into A/C source without connecting
any battery. The Red LED should light up.
5. Use correct connector with cord to connect the output
to the battery.
6. When the battery is connected, the green LED should light
up. If the LED doesn't light up, the output voltage or current
selector possibly not in position.
7. When the battery is charged, the green LED shoud light
8. Release the battery pack when it is charged.
Sanyo 8.4V 600mAH Ni-Cd BATTERY PACK CHARGING TEST
|Following table shown the result of 8.4V battery charging
time when using various ampere.
||75 mins approx.
||65 mins approx.
||60 mins approx.
||35 mins approx.
789A Charger is a good value product for AEG's beginner. However,
to prolong battery's life and to have a better battery charge
up condition, UNCompany will recommend users buy a higher